I am a regular reader of thestonesoup.com, i love how she provides healthy, quick and low fuss recipes, and this is one that i followed from her blog and these muffins turned out delicious! I added canned pears into them but you could also use canned cherries, peaches, whatever you like really :D
I love how she shows us how to use baking paper as muffins cases (so simple, and you can save some money, and also for when you have run out of paper casings!)
original recipe can be found here.
200g dark chocolate
200g almond meal
1. Preheat oven to 180c, Grease and line 6 holes of a muffin tray with squares of baking paper
2. melt butterin medium saucepan. Remove from heat and add chocolate smashed into chunks. STand for a few minutes.
3. stir until the chocolate is melted, popping back onto the heat for a few seconds if your chocolate isnt melting easily (i find tha tthe smaller you chop up your chocolate, the easier this step is)
4. add sugar and eggs and stir, then add almond meal and stir to mix.
5. spoon into prepared muffin holes
6. bake for 20-25 minutes or until the muffins are cracked on the top and feel firm, but the middle is still squidgy like a good brownie. Cool in the tin (i found mine took more like 30-35 minutes, so check it at 20 minutes and then every 5 minutes)