Thursday, December 18, 2008

Zoo Bar

175 Oxford Street
Bondi Junction NSW 2022
Phone 02 9369 5348

We were exitedly on our way to eat brunch @ Macro Cafe in Bondi Junction - bad sadly their breakfast menu ended at 12 :(

Sadly walking back down to westfields we decided on eating at this place. It looked quite busy, so we gave it a go.

We started off with drinks, i had appletiser because they didn't have the grapefruit drink that i wanted, and Rick had the santa vittoria. Santa vittoria has the nicest drinks!! I ended up drinkin his one, and he finished off mine for me :)


I was in a naughty mood and wanted fries with homemade aoli, this was BEAUTIFUL!! Shoe string fries are my favourite fries of them all!! These were not too oily, and werent salted, and later on the waiter came with some cracked pepper to sprinkle on it. Yummy!

I chose the mushroom open grilled turkish bread, i think they used tasty cheese, there was tomato, avocado i think, and thick mushrooms. The side salad was quite.. bland, i didn't really like it, but the rest of it was average tasting. I was starving, so you know how it is, anythings nice when you're really hungry


Rick had smoked salmon andscrambled eggs of toasted turkish bread. The smoked salmon was fresh, but the scrambled eggs were't that great. They were too yellow, too hard, and ruined the dish altogether, and the capers were dusgusting!!


I regret choosing this place for brunch.. I wish we went to westfields foodcourt instead!!


bleh my writing skills suck, babe you can do the reviews from now on i give up!